Recently we have been looking around the youtube market as a way to increase exposure of our website, first, we had the idea of advertising with large youtubers, but after discussing this with some marketing personal we remembered our goal is by the community to the community, for this reason, we will first give a chance to smaller channels or streamers.
What channels are we looking for?
We are looking for small channels, between 100 to 5000 subscribers (this is just a guide, not a set-in-stone or mandatory number).
We will be looking mostly at the channel feedback/engagement (ratings, comments, views), and since our main target is exposure, the best your average views are the better proposal we are going to make you.
If accepted, what do I have to do?
You will have to advertise our website to your subscribers (we leave it to you to decide how to do it), and include a specific link to we can track conversions.
What will I get in return?
This will be individual, per channel basis, but this is what we have on the table:
- A free server (on a paid plan, for free) for you to have a server for your subscribers;
- Upgrade codes so you can do giveaways on your channels;
- Credits so you can do a giveaway on your channel;
- Your videos posted from time to time on our social channels;
- Direct access to our staff on Discord via a special role;
- If this program is successful, we may in the future sponsor a Minecraft gift code giveaway on the best performing partner channel;
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Small Youtuber Application"
Please include at least the following information (but feel free to add more):
Channel URL: Your current FreeMcServer.net: Do you have or had any partnership with another hosting service? : Yes/No What is your channel's upload frequency (do you keep a schedule?): Are you willing to advertise our website?