Server Problem

AquificYT

Aquific - Happy to help!
Why do people ask questions and then become inactive?

Aidek

I am having the same problem. Whenever I try to start the server, it gives this message: "Failed to start the server. An error occurred while starting your server: Too many servers are running on your node currently, please change your server location, upgrade your plan, or try again later." I haven't been able to start the server at all because of this.

AquificYT

Aquific - Happy to help!
I am having the same problem. Whenever I try to start the server, it gives this message: "Failed to start the server. An error occurred while starting your server: Too many servers are running on your node currently, please change your server location, upgrade your plan, or try again later." I haven't been able to start the server at all because of this.
Well, change your server location or upgrade your server plan then.

AquificYT

Aquific - Happy to help!
It is also most likely because the CA1 Node was disabled for maintenance meaning the website thinks this node is available but the server cannot run.

Aidek

It is also most likely because the CA1 Node was disabled for maintenance meaning the website thinks this node is available but the server cannot run.
So what should I do? I can't play on the server at all. I tried changing the location, but a message appeared saying "This location is currently full, please pick another location or try again later." I checked the availability of CA1 and CA2. CA1 is not accepting new servers, but CA2 is. How do I change my server to CA2?

AquificYT

Aquific - Happy to help!
So what should I do? I can't play on the server at all. I tried changing the location, but a message appeared saying "This location is currently full, please pick another location or try again later." I checked the availability of CA1 and CA2. CA1 is not accepting new servers, but CA2 is. How do I change my server to CA2?
I do not know much about these details, I am only aware of visible features, let's hope Nuno helps you.

Top Bottom