Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Server queue is extremly long

pikachubolk

hello there i have noticed bthat the queue for 5 people takes 73 minutes and thats extremly long and i dont like it i hope it will be shortend soon

Ezens

I also consider that they are unnecessarily long and nobody likes that so they should solve it

facha

Administrator
Staff member
hello there i have noticed bthat the queue for 5 people takes 73 minutes and thats extremly long and i dont like it i hope it will be shortend soon
I also consider that they are unnecessarily long and nobody likes that so they should solve it
The system is working normally, please read: https://forum.freemcserver.net/index.php?threads/the-queue-system-how-and-why.516/

If you want the queue to go away fell free to upgrade so we can buy more hardware.

Rayenhero1000

the queue is unnecesarry, there's a maximum of 10 ppl per server start, and it Takes over 11 hours to launch only if there's 1 other person, due to the queue a lot of people like me stopped using it and that's why i switched to aternos please fix this

facha

Administrator
Staff member
Top Bottom