Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

server

ImSwyz

Hi! I have created a server with more people and I have seen that there are 300 minutes in the queue and there are 6 people in queue, that is, does it take 50 minutes for each person to start the server? I fully understand that there is 1 or two hours in line, but 5? I do not see it well. people complained of aternos ... I thought 6 people was not enough. The best of all is that the time does not decrease, it only goes up, I leave you my complaint but the servers when you can play are going well. Thank you and goodbye.

facha

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! I have created a server with more people and I have seen that there are 300 minutes in the queue and there are 6 people in queue, that is, does it take 50 minutes for each person to start the server? I fully understand that there is 1 or two hours in line, but 5? I do not see it well. people complained of aternos ... I thought 6 people was not enough. The best of all is that the time does not decrease, it only goes up, I leave you my complaint but the servers when you can play are going well. Thank you and goodbye.
Please refer to https://forum.freemcserver.net/index.php?threads/the-queue-system-how-and-why.516/

Top Bottom