SUGGESTION : PAYSAFECARD

Adrianisagame

A nice ideea is to use paysafecard to buy patreon subscription or to Upgrade ur server,
Other ideea is :
you should upgrade only one thing like u wanna upgrade only cpu like a medium cpu cost 50/month, or online always like no renew for 100/month, or if u have a free, online always server you should make possible to upgrade ur ram for 50credits/200mb/month.
This ideea will make other player to vote or to buy/get credits. (I think I helped)

Soyabn9

Support Staff
Staff member
A nice ideea is to use paysafecard to buy patreon subscription or to Upgrade ur server,
Other ideea is :
you should upgrade only one thing like u wanna upgrade only cpu like a medium cpu cost 50/month, or online always like no renew for 100/month, or if u have a free, online always server you should make possible to upgrade ur ram for 50credits/200mb/month.
This ideea will make other player to vote or to buy/get credits. (I think I helped)
Patreon is not within our hands. We don't own Patreon and cannot add other payment methods to it than the ones they already provide. Paysafecard would probably never be added to freemcserver.

facha

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
We have looked into Paysafecard before, unfortunately, it is not possible at this time due to regulatory restrictions.

Top Bottom