New profile posts

Русская версия
Пытаюсь создать свой сервер с модификациями^-^. (1.12.2).
English versoin
I'm trying to create my own server with modifications^-^.(1.12.2).
My server got suspended.

Today, I installed customitems plugin, after I add it they suspended the server.

I didn't know it was forbidden, and I doesn´t have a backup of my server.

I will delete the plugin, but please, return back the server.
Hello freemcserver team I'm having problems trying to start my server appears that is not supporting cracked plugins
TheSwedishLad
TheSwedishLad
Hello Tex,
Now I'm not part of the team but just your friendly swede.

Now many plugins have to follow minecraft's version data for example (i cannot have a version 1.8 mutant mobs plugin work on Minecraft 1.12.2 for liable reasons) If the plugin's are outdated, find one that will. If you have a cracked minecraft. contact me and I'll assist further
S
Sadown712
Hi Facha, I have a problem with my server since it was suspended and I do not know how to do it so that it is no longer suspended it has to be paid or what I have to do, I await your message THANK YOU =)
TheSwedishLad
TheSwedishLad
Hello, I'm not Facha but perhaps you have broken a certain guideline that would lead to this.
i need help with my profile to connect to my facebook
Reactions: TheSwedishLad
R
Ruben9000
meu servidor não quer me dar design e algo está faltando
R
Ruben9000
Eu não quero dar meu servidor me diz = Estamos sem espaço para este lugar, por favor selecione outro local.
TheSwedishLad
TheSwedishLad
Hello sk4tan,
Just your friendly swede here. What may i ask is going on exactly with your Facebook having trouble connecting? More information helps fix the problem. :D
I can't change the spawn protection area. I write in settings "1", I press "save config", and I look in the column "spawn area protection", and there it is written "16"
Reactions: TheSwedishLad
TheSwedishLad
TheSwedishLad
If you are having problems with the Configuration for a "Spawn Protection" go to"Web FTP" then look for a document that says "server.properties" Configure it from there and save it.
Facha why when i put plugins on my server it crashes??
facha
facha
Please open an actual support thread and don't post support requests on my profile.
Any further posts in my profile from you will lead to an immediate and permanent ban.
Hey facha! How are you? I was wondering if paid plugins are allowed to be put on servers. Please note that this is a serious question. Thank you :)
facha
facha
Then please open a ticket or post a proper thread, don't post it on my profile.
Hi facha i have account for freemcserver and i login my account of that freemcserver and :( its not login is Your account has been permanently terminated for violating our terms of service, if you want to appeal your termination please contact us at security@freemcserver.net
Raidlandmc
Raidlandmc
I'm tired to create more server huhuhu :(
facha
facha
If your account was terminated for TOS violations you will have to appeal with the provided method.
Top Bottom